The Marty Leonard Community Chapel is an ideal setting for creating memories that will last a lifetime.
The Chapel is equipped for many types of ceremonies and services. The Chapel Director will assist in providing any additional information needed to plan your special day. Contact us today.
Planning a spring 2016 wedding? 5-8pm on March 5th is available.
In the altar area, the Chapel provides two candelabra with candles, unity candle stand, kneeling cushions, and ten live fern on plant stands
- A registry table is available in the foyer for the guest book
- The Amon Carter Center, on the campus of Lena Pope, is available to be rented to host wedding receptions and other events. The Amon Carter Center is conveniently located a short walking distance from the Chapel. The Chapel staff can also assist with recommendations of other local reception venues as well as florist, photographers, musicians, caterers, etc. More information on the Amon Carter Center can be found at www.AmonCarterCenter.org
- Custodial staff will be on site for all ceremonies
- The Chapel contains three levels including: choir loft, sanctuary, and lower level with a meeting room, dressing room, kitchen, and office
- The chapel seats a maximum of 200 guests
- The ceremony officiant and/or musicians are selected by the wedding party
- For weddings, a four hour time period is given: one hour for rehearsal a day prior to the ceremony, and three hours on the day of the ceremony
- Additional hours are available for taking bridal portraits for no additional fee. These can be scheduled during our open hours
- A dressing area is available in the lower level of the Chapel
- The Chapel fee includes: piano, organ, and sound system including microphones, CD and MP3 players.
- Wireless internet service is available in the Chapel
Photo by Peyronet Photography