The Marty Leonard Community Chapel is an ideal setting for creating memories that will last a lifetime.
The Chapel is equipped for many types of ceremonies and services. The Chapel Director will assist in providing any additional information needed to plan your special day. Contact us today.
**Planning a spring or summer wedding? The afternoon of April 18th and June 20th and the evening of April 4th and 25th are available. We also have lots of Friday evenings and Sundays available.
In the altar area, the Chapel provides two candelabra with candles, unity candle stand, kneeling cushions, and ten live fern on plant stands.
- A registry table is available in the foyer for the guest book.
- Beginning January 2015, a venue to host receptions be available onsite. The chapel staff can also assist with recommendations of other local reception venues as well as florist, photographers, musicians, caterers, etc...
- Custodial staff will be on site for all ceremonies
- The Chapel contains three levels including: choir loft, sanctuary, and lower level with a meeting room, dressing room, kitchen, and office.
- The chapel seats a maximum of 200 guests
- The ceremony officiant and/or musicians are selected by the wedding party
- For weddings, a four hour time period is given: one hour for rehearsal a day prior to the ceremony, and three hours on the day of the ceremony.
- Additional hours are available for taking bridal portraits for no additional fee. These can be scheduled during our open hours.
- A dressing area is available in the lower level of the Chapel.
- The Chapel fee includes: piano, organ, and sound system including microphones, CD and MP3 players.
- Internet streaming is available upon request.
Photo by Peyronet Photography