Morning Carpool Lane, beginning at 7:30 am:
• Enter at Hulen gate and merge to the right into one lane.
• Pull all the way up to the stop sign and wait until all cars are stopped before unloading.
• Have your child exit the left side of the car when all traffic has stopped.
• DO NOT unload behind the school and let your child walk around to the front or drive through the coned off areas.
• If you choose to walk your child to school, the interior lane has been designated for pedestrian traffic.
DO NOT drop your child off on the street or in the parking lot – this is not safe.
Afternoon Carpool Lane, beginning at 2:45 pm:
• Enter at Hulen gate and form two lines. Pull up as far as you can, display dismissal card and wait for your child to be loaded by staff.
• When all students are loaded, the stop sign will be turned and you may then exit the parking lot.
• Form a line at the gym door, inside the Hulen gate. Hand dismissal card to staff. Afternoon walk-up dismissal must be pre-arranged by informing the office staff at 817-289-0242.
In order to pick up a student after school, whether in carpool or walk-up, the person picking up the student MUST have the student’s dismissal card, which is provided by CHA. Anyone coming to pick up a student without the dismissal card will be directed to the office for verification of identification. As always, our priority is student safety. We appreciate your support in this area.
CHA parking lots are no-cell phone zones. Please be sure to give your full attention to the students entering/exiting cars and the staff who are directing the traffic flow.
Entrance is not permitted at the Sycamore School gate between 7:30 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. and between 2:45 p.m. and 4 p.m. The only vehicles entering at this gate are those picking up for daycare.
Elementary (PK-4) students should be in their classrooms, ready to learn, by 8:00 a.m.
Middle School (5-6) students should be in their classrooms, ready to learn, by 8:30 a.m.