Breakfast & Lunch at CHA

Payments are not accepted in the cafeteria. Meal payments can be made online at or placed in the front office drop box.





Click for August Menu

Class Lunch Schedule

National School Lunch Program (NSLP)

Children need healthy meals to learn. Chapel Hill offers healthy meals every school day. Your child(ren) may qualify for free or reduced price meals. For more information or to apply, visit the links below.

CLICK HERE for Media Release for Free and Reduced Price Meals
CLICK HERE for the Free & Reduced-Price School Meals Application
CLICK HERE for application instructions
HAGA CLIC AQUI para obtener la solicitud en espanol

Free and Reduced Meal Program FAQs:

  • Do I need to fill out an application for each child? No. Complete one application to apply for free or reduced-price meals. Use one Free and Reduced-Price School Meals Application for all students in your household. We cannot approve an application that is not complete, so be sure to fill out all required information.  
  • Who can get free meals? Children in households receiving Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits (formerly the Food Stamp Program) or TANF can get free meals regardless of your income. Your benefit letter from the Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) is your documentation for free meals. If you have not already received a letter from your school stating that your household is eligible for free meals, you may take your HHSC benefit letter to your child nutrition office to be certified for free meals. Call the Child Nutrition office at 817-289-0242 if you have questions.
  • Who can get reduced price meals? Your children can get low cost meals if your household income is within the reduced-price limits on the Federal Income.
  • I get WIC. Can my child(ren) get free meals? Children in households participating in WIC may be eligible for free or reduced-price meals. Please fill out an application.
  • May I apply if someone in my household is not a U.S. citizen? Yes. You or your child(ren) do not have to be a U.S. citizen to qualify for free or reduced-price meals.
  • Who should I include as members of my household? You must include yourself and all people living in your household, related or not (such as children, grandparents, other relatives or friends).
  • We are in the military; do we include our housing allowance as income? If your housing is part of the Military Housing Privatization Initiative, do not include your housing allowance as income. All other allowances must be included in your gross income.
  • If our family does not qualify, do we still need to complete the form?  Simply print your student(s) name(s) on the top and write N/A across the form, then sign at the bottom to account for your family.

If you have other questions or need help, call 817-289-0242.  Si necesita ayuda, por favor llame al teléfono: 817-289-0242.

“In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue SW, Washington, DC 20250-9410 or call toll-free (866) 632-9992 (voice). Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339, or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”